Established by Jean-Henri Morin in 1997, Atelier One Pty Ltd is an experienced design practice committed to the creation of great buildings throughout Australia and on an International level.
Jean-Henri Morin, founder of Atelier One, has a strong interest in developing a high quality building design that has a positive and sustainable relationship with the environment.
His wide range of experience and interests embrace the areas of building design , interior design, landscape architecture and component design. Past and present projects include leisure facilities, schools, commercial buildings, retail and residential projects, and interior fitouts.
Jean-Henri, born and educated in France, qualified as an Architect at the prestigious Ecoles Des Beaux Arts in Paris.
Currently he resides and works in Australia, however his work continues on both an international and local level.
The four main stages in the process of every project are:
- Sketch Design
- Design Development, Documentation for Development Application
- Tender and Construction Documentation
- Construction Stage / Contract Administration
Our Mission Statement:
- We are committed to providing first class Customer Service, emphazising on our clients' needs and financial constraints.
- Attention to detail and emphasis on the building site and natural environment, characterise Atelier One's approach.
- With extensive experience in Eco-Tourism, we believe in an environmently responsible approach to all our projects.